Skip to content
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
About the Website
- Welcome to https://www.themebazzar.com (Website). The Website provides information about Html & WordPress themes, web development and reviews (Services).
- The Website is operated by Themebazzar.com. Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Themebazzar .com. Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Themebazzar.com reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Themebazzar.com updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Themebazzar.com in the user interface.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the content and all of the related products of Themebazzar.com are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Bangladesh and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the content are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Themebazzar.com or its contributors.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Bangladesh Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.